If you are focussed upon retaining your customer base or even perhaps, you have concerns about volatile situations in your reception area, we can support you with tailored training sessions to meet your needs.We have a qualified trainer on our staff who is also a qualified assessor and who can come to your practice to offer training at your convenience. Our training sessions are customer made and designed with your practice’s needs at the forefront. Sessions can be as short as two hours up to full days ands can be held at times to suit your business.
The course content will focus on the quality of service you provide, from the moment that your patient walks through the door, we want them to experience world class customer service. Your reception staff are key players in sustaining your customer and regardless of the size of your practice we will be able to support you.
Potential course content:
- “Smile & dial” – telephone techniques to engage the customer
- Active listening; ensuring the customer feels “heard”
- Prioritising your day; time management in a customer service setting
- Assertiveness and clear information sharing in a customer service environment
- Handling difficult situations
- Calming the unhappy customer – techniques to change the dynamic
Call us now for a discussion of your practice’s needs, quotes are free, so you have nothing to lose!